Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - Mirakle Ablaze
B'Day - Euron(Danny)
B'Day - SonicBoomS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Community Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Renic Ixillon

re: The Man's Soul

dchsknight wrote:
I do not believe in Spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare implies there is a war to be fought and there is not. Christ fought and won the war. There is no war, it is already won. The devil lost and he is a big whiny poor sport about it.

I also feel it is a term that people will use that really has no baring on the life of the Christian what so ever, because of the power of Christ. Now that does not mean we wont face opposition but to call it warfare in my opinion is just silly, we can't lose. That is not much of a war.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

Silliness indeed! Paul was always being silly! :P
Talyc'jatne
Redeemed

re: The Man's Soul

Renic Ixillon wrote:
dchsknight wrote:
I do not believe in Spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare implies there is a war to be fought and there is not. Christ fought and won the war. There is no war, it is already won. The devil lost and he is a big whiny poor sport about it.

I also feel it is a term that people will use that really has no baring on the life of the Christian what so ever, because of the power of Christ. Now that does not mean we wont face opposition but to call it warfare in my opinion is just silly, we can't lose. That is not much of a war.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

Silliness indeed! Paul was always being silly! :P

Thanks for the quote.

As far as experiences go, I hold that Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship with my Savior. A relationship requires and is constructed of experiences.

I have seen the acts of demons, felt the presence of demons, and even talked to demons. But I won't try to prove it to anyone. I wouldn't expect anyone not there in the room when these events were going on to believe my experiences. But to me, it was real, and ever since I have been on a quest of knowledge and wisdom to bring me closer to God to help prevent the things that demons want to do to God's children.

The biggest scheme of the devil is to make people no longer believe he exists. Yes, I wrote that correctly: To make people believe that HE no longer exists. One of the best strategies? To make Christians and believers believe that the war is over and Jesus has already won.

There is no doubt about it. Yeshua WILL win, but that time has yet to come. Revelation 20 has yet to happen. Until then, the forces of heaven and hell wage war for mankind. We are caught up in the midst of a great battle, and I believe we should work together, being warriors for Christ, to assist one another.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Community Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: