Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - Mirakle Ablaze
B'Day - Euron(Danny)
B'Day - SonicBoomS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Community Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
StarScreame88
Redeemed

re: Just burned out, I suppose (ramble)

Well, our gw2 pals may have noticed Deza and I have been MIA for a few days. We have been taking a stab at TOR, which we actually really enjoy! Here is the problem, we feel burned out on just about everything! I saw a discussion nested in another thread last week on MMO's following trends for the last decade. A lot of the time, following a gaming trend and just rehashing and improving key mechanics is the right thing to do, but right now, we are just washed out, BORED, of almost every MMO we try.

We LOVE GW2 soo much, but now that we have hit 80 and finished our personal stories, it feels like all that is left is a gear grind. We are looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online, but we are on a desperate search for something to play now. Any random suggestions?
dchsknight
Initiate

Borderlands 2 is awesome for co-op, if you two want to play together.

Torch light 2 is pretty darn good.

sid mier civ 5 is good if you want a slower pace game.

sins of a solar empire, again if you wanting a more slower paces co-op or against each other.

Titan quest if you want a more diablo esq type.

other then that... there is not much else. I am kind of hoping for Wildstar. that game is shaping up to be very good.

Wildstar actually caught my attention also. We actually spent our honeymoon playing Borderlands 2 haha! We may give torchlight 2 or Titan Quest a go. We have a lot of good games, none of them sound like fun, so more than likely, the problem is with us :p
SaintVassago
SWTOR Officer

I've also heard of this awesome place, once. I think it's called "owtsyde"? Not sure of the spelling.

From what I've been told, it can be quite warm, especially when that thing that's all bright and shiny in the sky, isn't being blocked by those fuzzy looking, greyish-white thingies.

Apparently there's all kinds of things to do, when you get there, too. I heard someone say something about jumping into some water to get wet. And here I thought the only place to do that was the shower!!! Imagine, jumping into water, IN PUBLIC!! LOL

I've heard it's quite colorful too. I really hope I get the chance to go check this place out at some point. It really sounds fun.

That is rude Vass... Owtsyde does not exist. do not go spreading lies like that! Next you are gonna start saying Jahbs exist or phurends...

re: Re: Just burned out, I suppose (ramble)

StarScreame88 wrote:
Well, our gw2 pals may have noticed Deza and I have been MIA for a few days. We have been taking a stab at TOR, which we actually really enjoy! Here is the problem, we feel burned out on just about everything! I saw a discussion nested in another thread last week on MMO's following trends for the last decade. A lot of the time, following a gaming trend and just rehashing and improving key mechanics is the right thing to do, but right now, we are just washed out, BORED, of almost every MMO we try.

We LOVE GW2 soo much, but now that we have hit 80 and finished our personal stories, it feels like all that is left is a gear grind. We are looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online, but we are on a desperate search for something to play now. Any random suggestions?

I apologize for "potentially' ending your GW2 career when I join that Arah dungeon to complete your story confused

I've really enjoyed meeting your two and hope that whatever gaming path you take that you always keep the faith and remember us

Also, I can haz yer goldz? Too soon?

RedeemedJedi7
SWTOR Officer

I am in your boat. I've been finding many times recently at the computer just staring at it, a lot of times in SWTOR, and thinking, "Do I really want to even do this?" And then, all the other icons on my second monitor are looking at me going, "You haven't played ME yet!" and I respond-yeah, it's weird I'm talking to my monitor-with "I know! But I just don't know if I'll start playing you and then get bored! And there's so many of you, I don't know where to start! And have you seen what's behind me? Those PS3 games, a few of which I'm more than halfway through?"

But that's where I am, so I totally understand. I actually have been thinking about making myself be productive and actually working on God-given gifts. He was kinda hitting me hard with that while I was mowing the lawn today. He talks quite a bit while I mow if I let Him. So yeah, I feel ya!

"You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you."
-Odid-
Community Commander General

Nothing wrong with being burn out for bait . That is why we are a community and not just a guild. We have variety and trying games of all kinds.
Wildstar and Elder Scrolls are two high interest games in this community.

I am personally waiting to see what happens with BLESS. So that being said, I am currently playing TERA a bit. TERA is FTP, but with limits. Only 2 character access unless you buy or use ingame credit (similar to SWOTOR). The reason I am trying is that it is what would be a test game for BLESS, but BLESS will be WAY better designed. The only issue with TERA is it has a horrible optimization system. I did research to find fixes. I also found out that TERA does not automatically use the Nvidia grph card. So I had to work with it to make the right profile for Nvidia to use it. It runs at 18-27 FPS (laptop). Wish I could get myself a tower =/

I would say check out TERA... interesting classes and races.
HIHIHIHIHIHI

Hiking, camping, fishing, kayaking, rafting, shooting. You could also explore new areas around where you live that you've never driven to before. That's usually how I find new restaurants that have amazing BBQ.

As for games, play FPS!
-Odid-
Community Commander General

^Josty's ideas are good too
How about archery or Roleplaying re-anacting?

StarScreame88
Redeemed

Owtside sounds great! Only thing is, when we are finally able to get our 6/mo old down for naps, all we really feel like doing is sitting in one place haha :p I'm sure when he is a bit older, we'll do a lot more hiking and camping type outings, we are just kinda in a home/church phase with him.
stinji
Redeemed

Defiance is pretty good. and the tv show isnt too bad either

Rahvin3
ARBITRATOR

SaintVassago wrote:
I've also heard of this awesome place, once. I think it's called "owtsyde"? Not sure of the spelling.

From what I've been told, it can be quite warm, especially when that thing that's all bright and shiny in the sky, isn't being blocked by those fuzzy looking, greyish-white thingies.

Apparently there's all kinds of things to do, when you get there, too. I heard someone say something about jumping into some water to get wet. And here I thought the only place to do that was the shower!!! Imagine, jumping into water, IN PUBLIC!! LOL

I've heard it's quite colorful too. I really hope I get the chance to go check this place out at some point. It really sounds fun.

I was just thinking the other day how disappointing it is these days with the fact that so few males are actually men.

Actually over the last week or so i have really been struggling and getting frustrated with how widely accepted homosexuality is, how feminine men are becoming, disregard for marriage and the complete lack of moral standards in society. Especially in regard to abortions.

And the worst thing is, is that it is such a one sided battle. Very few are standing up for what is right and fighting back.

Anyway, this is now quite off-topic...

HIHIHIHIHIHI

Rahvin3 wrote:

Yes, yes it is...
Rahvin3
ARBITRATOR

j0sty wrote:
Rahvin3 wrote:

Yes, yes it is...

Well at least someone agrees with me about something Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Community Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: