Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - Mirakle Ablaze
B'Day - Euron(Danny)
B'Day - SonicBoomS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Community Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildbillkickoff
SWTOR Officer

re: Bible Study 9/23

Anyone know if a replacement leader has been found for me yet? For some reason I'm having a hard time accessing my PMs from my phone while on the road.

By the way, this post comes to you from Newark, OH, where last night a 95 year old man met his 4 month old great-granddaughter for the first time. And, we will be scooting over to Columbus after church this morning for lunch at the famous Thurman Cafe, home of the Thurmanator as seen on Man v Food.

James 1:27
Micah 6:8

Makarios (jay!)

Bill,

Odid mentioned on the shout box that he wasn't sure if it was this Monday or next. After reading this post, I assume with confidence it is this Monday. As of this post I don't think anyone has called in as the replacement.

Happy trails to you and the WildBill convoy. Awesome to hear about the great-granddaughter meeting i bet that was very cool. Thanks for checking in. Until next time, God Bless!
- Jay

SaintVassago
SWTOR Officer

Glad to hear you guys are still doing alright. Stay safe on the road, and God bless you in your travels.

Jump to: