Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - Mirakle Ablaze
B'Day - Euron(Danny)
B'Day - SonicBoomS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Community Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smartone29
Initiate

re: Need prayer

Alright, I'm not going to burden you guys with every single detail, but i really need prayers financially right now. Just college student type issues. Plus, I got back from my band practice today to find my laptop completely refusing to turn on. So I might be gone for a while. I know that God has a plan in all of it, but I'm getting really frustrated with the details.

For sure praying for you dude. I know what it's like to be a broke college student and feel like things are all falling apart. Don't worry, God provides.

“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!”
-Martin Luther

SaintVassago
SWTOR Officer

God bless you for stepping up and sharing your burden. I'll be praying for you for sure. Looking forward to hearing the great things that God is using you for in the mean-time! And as Danny posted, trust in Him, He WILL provide!!

I will gladly be in prayer for this. Our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills-- I pray he provides you with the means first to continue your schooling, and second to rejoin us.

James 1:27
Micah 6:8

Renic Ixillon

Frustrated with the details? Yes, aren't we all at times! Happy

One of my Bible College professors and I were talking once about how it seemed other guys who had financial problems seemed to get a check in the mail from someone when they most needed it, or some kind of other financial windfall and I was constantly struggling and having to take on extra jobs and seemed to have nothing but more expenses dropping down on my head. While they could spend their evenings enjoying the campus life and attending all the cool things going on with their friends, I was working 3 jobs and trying to function on 4 hrs sleep a night (you don't by the way . . you are a zombie! LOL )

HIs great advise?

"Brother! God can pull you through a knothole if yuou can just stand the pull!"

. . truthfully? I wanted to punch him in the face right then! (NAw j/k sort of! :P )

It was good advise in that looking back from this side of the knothole I can see what he meant.

Stay determined, stay focused and do not be afraid to work as hard as it takes to reach those goals and the LORD will bring you through.

It may not be everything you "DREAMED", but it will make you into who God intends you to be. That is far better than anything we could want anyway.

So, praying for you yes! Encouraging you yes! Just also offering you some 3-in-one oil as well . . cause you are gonna need it! LOL
smartone29
Initiate

Haha thanks guys. I really can't tell you how much it means to have people that may not be near me physically still care enough to take time out of their day and pray for me. I am truly blessed and so thankful for you guys. While I can't say that anything has gotten better, I'm doing my best to be encouraged. Just waiting in God. Will keep you guys updated as best as I can.

Brothers, all I have to say is that God is good. I am typing this message from my brand new laptop that my parents decided to bless me with. I definitely learned a lot from this experience, but man. God is so good.

Awesome to hear! God does like to help in the most amazing ways at the wildest times.

Praise God! May He continue to provide for you, and bless you as you follow after Him! Thanks for the update!

Thats Awesome! Oh how He provides for his flock!

Wildbillkickoff
SWTOR Officer

AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!

James 1:27
Micah 6:8

- Dasu -
Primeminister

AWESOME!!!

Jump to: