Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - Rio Banchee
B'Day - bergkshire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Awakened to Redemption (Prophecy of the five)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dubz(Joshua)
Redeemed

re: out of swtor for a bit

Hey all,

You may know that I game on a Mac using a copy of windows via bootcamp was from my work a few years back.  Well something's wrong with it that I can't figure out.  The guys at Apple said that part of my hard drive may be corrupted.  I can't log in to swtor on the pc side, and I'm having issues with several other programs.  Until I figure it out or can afford to be without my laptop for several days so they can look at it (which isn't coming any time till the turn of the year, because I'm working on a recording project) I'm going to be away from swtor.  I miss gaming with you guys and wanted to let you know.  

In my downtime I am playing wow (which works on my mac without bootcamp).  I'm leveling up on Darkspear with a Christian guild called Salt - bunch of active guys and gals there, good people.  PVP and PVE focused guld.  If you're interested in playing there let me know.  

If you're just interested in trying out wow it's a good time to start, cause you can get the whole game for $15 - if you buy it through gamestop you get 60 days of free game time with it.  Normally, it would cost up to $90 for all the expansions.  Just fyi - :)

links- https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/26/correction-gamestops-black-friday-deals/

Psalm 34:18
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Awakened to Redemption (Prophecy of the five) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: