Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - Rio Banchee
B'Day - bergkshire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> PC Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tzaz
Redeemed

re: WoW Guild Take 2...

Dubz(Joshua) wrote:

hey guys,

Just saw this.  I am currently playing on Darkspear and joined a great Christian guild there called Salt.  Bunch of guys and girls in the guild.  Good people.  Pretty active.  Just saying, in case your interested.  Darkspear works for me, because I'm more of a pvp focused player.  

peace,

Dubz (Joshua)

I have a 90 Warrior in that guild. However Darkspear is a pain to lvl any alliance toons on, especially with CRZ.

I'm on Wyrmrest Accord(RP) Horde Side and It's spoiled me really badly. I cant go back to a PVP server. Too many jerks/campers. People are ridiculously nice on the server I'm at.

I wouldn't mind making a character and playing with  you all but I'm not going back to a pvp server lol. 

Dubz(Joshua)
Redeemed

hey guys,

Just saw this.  I am currently playing on Darkspear and joined a great Christian guild there called Salt.  Bunch of guys and girls in the guild.  Good people.  Pretty active.  Just saying, in case your interested.  Darkspear works for me, because I'm more of a pvp focused player.  

peace,

Dubz (Joshua)

Psalm 34:18
dchsknight
Initiate

Yeah that is what I am doing.

I got a monk to level 58! Just hopped over to Outland!

dchsknight wrote:

Also with prayer and thought I am also feeling out Sola. I did a little bit last ngiht but my adhd kicked in. I need to also just focus so we will see where God takes this.

Instead of building from nothing why don't we all just roll with Sola... 

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."- Col 2:2-3
dchsknight
Initiate

Also with prayer and thought I am also feeling out Sola. I did a little bit last ngiht but my adhd kicked in. I need to also just focus so we will see where God takes this.

Yeah lets start a fresh one. We can hold up a bit on it though to see what interest we have here. We might have to make it with out red support. Which would blow...

I already have a lvl 11 guild on the server named Saints and Seraphs, so we could use that. Or we could start one fresh with a new name. Let me know.

dchsknight
Initiate

So Allention and I have been talking and looking around. We are thinking about putting in the effort to make a Guild.

we are looking at Bleeding Hollow Allaince side. If we do not get enough people to make one with Red support we might need to do it with out. We want to get a guild going and ready for WoD. We want to gear towards doing content and raiding. Maybe not hardcore but atleast seeing content. That means putting forth the effort to make this work.

I was looking at Sola but I love the people here to much and I want to have the group here play wow. It is also hard for me to make new friends sometimes.

So who might be interested in this with us? it might even be worth making it a reroll guild if there is any interest in that.

Jump to: