Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - NzainlyRedeemed
B'Day - Cerwintrell
B'Day - TehTeeJay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> PC Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tzaz
Redeemed

re: Warcraft, battle tags etc.

I've been doing a lot of server bouncing for a while and finally found one I'm going to stay at. The atmosphere is really nice, the people are really nice. I'm not even in a guild but everyone I come across is super helpful and super nice. It's a high population RP-PVE server called Wyrmrest Accord. The Allaince and Horde are perfectly balanced as well. I'm horde side.. :P

Anyway. I'd love to play with you guys again. If you'd like to join me that would be AWESOME :D , if not, than that's cool too . :( 

My battle tag is Thomas.Manzella@hotmail.com or Tmanz#1423

Last edited by Tzaz on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tzaz
Redeemed

PS 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

Skinnydoc
Redeemed

I ended up playing on the Terenas server with "The Unforgiven" from the Christian Gamers Alliance.  I had been with them several years ago for a short time in WoW.

Good group of folks it seems, quiet though.  :)

Usually 4 to 11 folks online.  Have been playing my Mistweaver Monk.  He's lvl 90 and I have started doing some of the Raid Finder stuff (done the first raid and 3 bosses of the 2nd.)

Having a lot of fun.  Doing a lot of pet battles as well.

I would play but I have to wait to get game time. Sad day.

Hey so here is some cool stuff.

1. my wife bought me a month of wow... Hurray for cool wives...

2. I found out and tested some very cool info. NO MATTER WHAT SERVER YOU ARE ON, as long as you are on the same faction, you can group up and do dungeons, raids, or PVP.

3. What that means to us... It does not matter what server we play on, as long as we are on the same faction. Even type does not matter. I tested this. I currently have a level 82 rogue( i am starting fresh some where else though) and he is on bleeding hollow, a PVP server. I grouped up with my brother, on Silvermoon a PVE server, and we ran a dungeon together with no issue what so ever.

THis is awesome sexy news for those of us who want to have red friends to play together, do not have enough money to transfer, do not want to start over, or have established friends and guilds on other servers. The only stipulation is, that we be on the same faction, that is it. Coalesced realms do not even matter. (Coalesced realms is new thing for us that blizzard is doing by making mega realms, while still keeping realm identity. Basically if you are in coalesced realms you still play on your realm but everyone from a group of realms can see, talk to, and events all go at the same time. They kept the realms identities to prevent whole groups of servers going down, just because one fails. It is kind of like PErma CRZ but on a larger scale. and it is the whole realm and not just certain zones.)

I even think we can group up and do other things too. as long as you are on CRZ realms(maybe this might not even matter). Because when I grouped up with my brother I Crzed to Silver moon. I could no longer PVP freely and I was in my brother's phase.  I do not even think Battle group matters. Bleeding Hollow is in the Ruin Battlegroup and Silver moon is in the reckoning battle group.

Battletag:

Skinnydoc331#1834

dchsknight wrote:

2. I found out and tested some very cool info. NO MATTER WHAT SERVER YOU ARE ON, as long as you are on the same faction, you can group up and do dungeons, raids, or PVP.

3. What that means to us... It does not matter what server we play on, as long as we are on the same faction. Even type does not matter. I tested this. I currently have a level 82 rogue( i am starting fresh some where else though) and he is on bleeding hollow, a PVP server. I grouped up with my brother, on Silvermoon a PVE server, and we ran a dungeon together with no issue what so ever.

THis is awesome sexy news for those of us who want to have red friends to play together, do not have enough money to transfer, do not want to start over, or have established friends and guilds on other servers. The only stipulation is, that we be on the same faction, that is it. Coalesced realms do not even matter. (Coalesced realms is new thing for us that blizzard is doing by making mega realms, while still keeping realm identity. Basically if you are in coalesced realms you still play on your realm but everyone from a group of realms can see, talk to, and events all go at the same time. They kept the realms identities to prevent whole groups of servers going down, just because one fails. It is kind of like PErma CRZ but on a larger scale. and it is the whole realm and not just certain zones.)

I even think we can group up and do other things too. as long as you are on CRZ realms(maybe this might not even matter). Because when I grouped up with my brother I Crzed to Silver moon. I could no longer PVP freely and I was in my brother's phase.  I do not even think Battle group matters. Bleeding Hollow is in the Ruin Battlegroup and Silver moon is in the reckoning battle group.

I actually  just started a rouge, I'm lvl 15.. leveling through pvping and am heirloomed out if you want to group up and play.. maybe eventually do 2v2 arenas rogue style.. 

ADD ME, I'm down to group up for pve and pvp.. prefer pvp though..  

jaytrust#1760

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."- Col 2:2-3
Allention
Redeemed

Confused302#1153

shoot me a request!

dchsknight
Initiate

jaytrust wrote:
dchsknight wrote:

I actually  just started a rouge, I'm lvl 15.. leveling through pvping and am heirloomed out if you want to group up and play.. maybe eventually do 2v2 arenas rogue style.. 

jaytrust#1760

I saw all that! I am already friends with you! The problem is, your allaince... I am horde... sad face...

Meshugas#1560

Soul Lifter
Redeemed

Can someone send me a 7 day free trial?

character name -  Tomatopatch

server -  Nazgrel    horde

Thanks again

jaytrust
Redeemed

dchsknight wrote:
jaytrust wrote:
dchsknight wrote:

jaytrust#1760

I saw all that! I am already friends with you! The problem is, your allaince... I am horde... sad face...

Only reason I went ally is because the que pops are 2 times faster then horde when it comes to pvp(at least at the low lvls)

I'd be up to roll a horde toon though if you'd be interested in lvling through pvp with a mix of dungeons inbetween. 

Let me know I'll set up an alt we can play together, I'd even go heals if you want to go that route...

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."- Col 2:2-3
Tzaz
Redeemed

Soul Lifter wrote:

Can someone send me a 7 day free trial?

character name -  Tomatopatch

server -  Nazgrel    horde

Thanks again

you'd have to give battle tag or login email so we can send it. I dont have a toon on that server.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> PC Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: