Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
B'Day - Cerwintrell
B'Day - TehTeeJay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Awakened to Redemption (Prophecy of the five)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
stinji
Redeemed

re: Double XP WEEKEND!! Lets Rock it!

All right you evil sith doers!! The weekend is fast approaching!!! Get your guys ready and lets have some fun! stock up on a few xp boosts!

Tarsicio
Initiate

Jimmy and I just made new imperial agents, still on Hutta right now. We would probably be able to make it with them. Either that, or I could hop on the bandwagon with my operative when you guys get to Tatooine. All of my pubs are 55, so i'm going to be on imp side for the weekend.

jaytrust
Redeemed

Torgeso wrote:
jaytrust wrote:

I'm up to do this, I'd like to get a ginvite too..

How do we contact the imp side guild when we log in?

Yeah I'm usually on one side or the other. Last couple days been on my vanguard (Obvi'us)  leveling. Just give me a shout and I'll get you in. Also check TS and see if anyone is about

Cool thanks, I'll try to catch you later tonight.

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."- Col 2:2-3
Torgeso
SWTOR Officer

jaytrust wrote:

Yeah I'm usually on one side or the other. Last couple days been on my vanguard (Obvi'us)  leveling. Just give me a shout and I'll get you in. Also check TS and see if anyone is about

dchsknight
Initiate

I am gonna also start leveling a normal to get to 55 hopefully I will get there before thanksgiving so I get some legacy bounses

when you log in, try jumping on the pub side first, see if an officer is on who can jump over an invite you.

I cant invite so im no help to ya! sorry. but if your on when we do this I will be on my bounty hunter named "notdead-yet" and we will get you in.

jaytrust
Redeemed

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."- Col 2:2-3
stinji
Redeemed

sweet, we could end up with two groups going! that would be awesome. Worse case we can split into a 3 some and a 2 some or something like that.

and on that note, since people are interested in doing this on the imp side, lets also put this out there,

since friday will be imp day, lets make saturday pub day!

get a toon to the beginning of coursant then on sat. lets blast them though it!

or depending on the group we could always continue the imps..

RedeemedJedi7
SWTOR Officer

I guess I'll just have to get my lvl 3 sniper up to balmorra then, huh?

"You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you."
dchsknight
Initiate

I am also thinking about making two toons. One for my solo and one for this. because I need a toon at 55. that will help with legacy and such.

I have no idea either. This whole time I have been playing on Beregen Colony and I have probably made like 20 toons gotten them to 11-13 and then started over. I have a sever case of Alt-itis. it is bad....

Starting Balmora is typically about lvl 16-18.  I've got my assassin there now, ready to go.  Working on my Sorc, Sniper, and Merc now.  Still don't know which one to level so I'll get them all ready and then flip a coin.

“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!”
-Martin Luther

dchsknight
Initiate

what level are we going to start this out at? I had to start completely over.

Oh maybe I should have read farther! I will get an IMp to balmora No problems...

8pm Est works for me!  I think.  Now I've got to figure out which imp I am gonna level.  I think my sniper.  Or maybe my Sorc.  Or maybe my Assassin.  Or my merc.  

“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!”
-Martin Luther

stinji
Redeemed

How about this, anyone interested in joining in, get an imp toon up to the beginning of balmorra. I think thats like 16 or 17ish. We can start there and blast through it.  We can see how many people we have on and split into groups from there.

Thanksgiving is thursday nov 28th. Most people will have the following friday off work (hopefully). I was thinking we could start at sometime around 5pm pacific time? maybe even sooner.

Whats good for all of you?

Suggestions to make your leveling quicker:

1. between now and then build up affection with any companions you have on that toon, but dont do any of the conversations

2.if you can craft mods n stuff, fill your toons cargo bay with a set of armorings and mods to cover him for the next several levels. Let me know if you need help with this.

3. buy xp boosts from gtn.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Awakened to Redemption (Prophecy of the five) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: