Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
B'Day - Ono Nadagin
B'Day - MerelyFinite
B'Day - smartone29
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Alliance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaberTruth
Initiate

re: Greetings from CS7

You all probably don't remember me, as I briefly stopped in here on the forums when checking out your SWTOR clan about a year ago. I am one of the members from the clan, Christian Soldiers 7th Division (http://cs7clan.com/ ), and decided to stop back in and say hello. My clan does not really have a SWTOR following (only 5 or 6 of our members play) but the few of us who do are on almost every night. Due to our low numbers, I have actually directed a few people to your guild who were looking for a Christian clan that ran operations and more PvE than we did.

When running PVP in warzones we have run into some of your members multiple times (always opposite teams) with varying success, we lost some to you and won some. I can say when ever I see some of you guys, I know it will be a tough fight.

But the reason I am posting here today, is because we would like to team up with your guild in game sometimes, for things like operations, flashpoints, warzones, or other things you or we might be doing. We all have Team Speak, so I can get on your server if any of your leaders would like to discus this more with me.

Looking forward to talking with you guys,

CS7~SaberTruth

Edit: Just realized that you guys are using a different website, I will get a hold of you there.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Alliance Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: