Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
[RED] Recognition

Who's Online
None

FridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
B'Day - smartone29
B'Day - Iakona Kolani
B'Day - RedeemedJedi7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Star Trek Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti71
Initiate

re: starting over!

Hey guys, for anyone playing this,

I played STO a while back for a short time. I didnt get very far or spend any money luckily, because I just re-downloaded the game and when I logged in my old character was gone.

I will be starting from scratch and would appreciate some beginner, starting advice as the first time I played I just winged it.

Thanks, id appreciate any help!
SaintVassago
SWTOR Officer

We'll have to get you into the Fleet. I have a low character too. By low I mean like level 20. We have our own Starbase, I know that much, but I haven't played in a while. I'm focusing on ToR atm. Lots of cool updates headed that way.

We got ya hooked up. I have been pretty active in game so if you ever need anything just holler.

Presti71
Initiate

Thanks Phil! I appreciate it! ive got so many games going on, it will be tough making time for STO...but i will try! Happy
Philmanov
Media Emissary

The more the merrier

dchsknight
Initiate

I am thinking about trying this game out. Is there any limit to what factions can play together?

Well, with the new Romulan Expansion, you can choose with your Romulan character to join either the Federation or Klingon Empire. Phil can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think cross factions can play together. But I play STO off and on as well (I'm Wardogm Jr. where I play a ton of games) and will probably be on some for the crystalline entity event. So I hope to see ya on sometime.

"You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you."
dchsknight
Initiate

I have not played since this game came out and I played for liek a day. My computer could nto handle it.

What is the faction that guild choose? is there a server we play on or is that not an issue?

Well, RED chose Federation, though a few of us have Romulan characters. My main is a Federation Tactical officer, lvl 50 working on tier 5 everything. But I want to work on my Romulan, who's about 30. I also have two low lvl feds, a lvl 12 or 13 engineering officer, and like a lvl 2 science officer, so I could run and lvl with ya if ya wanted. Have to say though that I'll be jumping between FFXIV, SWTOR, and STO among other single player games. It's the way I roll. So yeah.

"You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you."
SaintVassago
SWTOR Officer

wait, is that Elijah???

no

dchsknight
Initiate

well the good news is from what I am reading Romulans can side with fed at a certain point.

yeah, either Fed or Klingon Empire. You get a choice.

dchsknight
Initiate

I actually went fed and made a Bjorin tactical and I am gonna get a science vessel first!

I am actually really enjoying this game. it is really different from MMOs I have played. I like that it is free too...

Yeah, it's my fix for a good space-sim and it really feels like you're playing an ongoing Star Trek episode

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Awakened To Redemption Forum Index -> Star Trek Online All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: